Hey guys … So it seems Sunday has as always come round so fast, I have a huge week ahead with a lovely meal with the girls tomorrow, a performance at uni Wednesday which means rehearsals tomorrow and Tuesday. Then I am packing to go home before giving blood the following Monday and then going home for CHRISTMAS !
So to make my evening a little more exciting I’ve created a wishlist – I asked on twitter how to do one as I normally use Photoshop and have never used Polyvore but it was suggested and thank you very much as I wont be using Photoshop again as this was so much less hassle.
1. Next Cream Faux Fur Snood Onesie (c– I need this in my life, it looks so warm and snuggly. I don’t own and onesie but I am very much hoping my mum got the hint of how much I need this in my life.(£46)
2. Yankee Candle Vanilla Chai – I love candles all year round but in winter even more. I am currently burning the waikiki melon one in my room here at uni (I know its a summer scent) its fresh but sweet so its still fine for winter I think. I do though love chai, chai tea, chai latte, chai seed everything chai I love so on smelling this candle I can confirm my love is eternal.(£19.99)
3. Topshop Boucle Sweater Dress (no longer available)- I would say I am not a dress person day to day but I would like to be and I think this is perfect its really simple can be dressed up or down. It looks warm and wintery too which I really like. Grey is my favourite colour and I love that the cuffs and neck are contrasting.(£38)
4. MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick – Red lips are hit and miss with me sometimes they look good sometimes I look washed out. I have seen lots of posts about the Ruby Woo colour and would like to give it a try.(£15)
5. BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl – Need Need Need top of my list is this by far yes is pricey but I think it seems worth it. I will be buying it in January, my fingers are crossed it goes down in price a little as I want the pro not the normal as it has more settings. I am not very good at curling my hair so this would be ideal.(£165)
6. Topshop Colour Block Tunic Dress (no longer available) – I have been eyeing this for a while but its constantly sold out, I want it for new year with gold jewellery and some simple heels. I had brought the Motel Gabby dress but that has to be sent back as the size fitted yet not in length which was sad.(£48)
7. Nike Free Runs 3.0 – I brought myself some airmax a while go and have worn them once as they don’t really suit me much, these however I am slowly convincing myself to buy as they would be for the gym and daily wear, multi-purpose. I do own a pair of Luna’s in bright coral but you can never have enough black eh.(£90)
8. UGG Ansley Slippers – I own a pair off UGG slippers already in brown that Jonny got me 2 years ago but they are dying inside although they are not broken. I would like these though they have backs unlike my others and my mum has them in back and I keep eyeing them up secretly.(£80)
9. Hunter Rag&Bone Boots – Love these I see loads of hunters I like all the in a local shop has some I want on sale reduced but still expensive. I own a pair of plain blue already but these are so different simple yet have something rock about them which is quirky. (£195)
10. NEOM Christmas Wish: Home Candle Mandarin, Cinnamon & Tonka Bean (no longer available) – I haven’t smelt it but the scents are ones I would normally go for in a candle. These also come in a little trio set too !(£42)
11. Anthropologie Limited Edition Golden Monogram Mug – A few years ago my sister introduced me to Anthropologie and took me to the shop in London. I have a lovely candle from there and I really wanted the bunny lamp but had to get myself a mini dupe as it sold out ! and I am not paying Ebay prices. These though are adorable I love gold and monogram stuff so what a combo I want a K&J for me and Jonny.(£8)
12. Urban Decay Naked3 – So its not out yet .. booo, but I will be getting this when it is out. I am not an eye shadow wearer normally as I’m not great at applying it. This palette however is making me want to try 1&2 do appeal to me but the rose gold tones of this one have me hook line and sinker. I will soon be in the UK but is currently out in the USA it will be here on the 16th of December.($56.00)