I haven’t done a fashion wish-list style post in maybe two years now! I can’t even remember the last one I did, but you never know I may make it a regular thing you never know. There is just so much I have been looking for, lusting after and well buying recently so why not share my lovely finds.
1. This is the M&S funnel neck flute sleeve jumper I saw my friend wear this jumper and headed straight to the website, it is slightly oversized so I really want a small but it is out of stock in both is grey and the pink I did just buy a similar pink one from new look in the sale for a steal at £8! This one is £35 but I do love M&S clothes. Anything with a bell sleeve at the moment really wins me over, probably a phase but I just adore them for now anyway.
2. These are the Topshop AMY studded ankle boots Hello Chloe dupe! These are such a fraction of the price in comparison to the real deal at £85. They are such a versatile boot. These have a slightly more square toe but I also have found another alternative which are actually even closer to the originals and in the sale for £60 they are the Office lucky charm boots and come with gold or silver hardware, depending on your preference. I am also a terrible influence on myself as I went and purchased the Office pair when halfway through writing this…
3. These jeans are the Topshop MOTO mid blue rip mom jeans – I adore these, especially with this outfit its casual but put together and well lets be honest I will own most of this by the end of the month. Two items down already eh! I am not sure if I can pull of mom jeans, I don;t think I have ever had a pair but this pair really caught my eye. The rip is subtle but adds a little something extra to them and I love that they come in different leg lengths at Topshop. Also at £42 they are reasonable as I pay the same now for my jegging style River Island Molly jeans but the crotch area always give up after a few months.
4. My favourite purchase of 2017 so far is the New look double pocket maxi coat… Sadly this one has sold out now, not surprising as it went in the sale however they still do have it in cream and for that price it is really worth it. It is warm, long and super smart, I have been pairing it with boots but trainers too as it is a really versatile piece that takes an outfit to a different level in my opinion.
5. Warehouse has been one of my favourite places to shop for a year or so and I love their sales too. I have had this tie cuff stripe top saved for a while now and think paired with the jumper or just alone with the jeans. Again a slight bell sleep but the tie detailing makes this a bit different and a change to your standard Breton top.
6. Ahhh be still my beating heart I love this Kate Spade cameron street mini candace in punch it is a perfect statement bag and considering I have quite a staple monochrome style wardrobe something like this can really add something to an outfit. Though if you did want to grab a bit of a bargain the cameron street mini candace in orange is currently in the House of Fraser sale for only £145. I do feel like yes this is splurge but valentines day is only around and you don’t need a better excuse to treat yourself or of course be treated. I shouldn’t take my own advice there though as I currently have 4 Kate Spade’s in my collection one I have never even used, Whoops!
So this is my February fashion edit of my top things to buy or invest in this month. Let me know if one of these posts every month or just more regularly would be something you want to see on the blog?!